Mr. Heitz is an experienced bank law expert witness (consulting and testifying) who has in depth experience in financial institution regulatory law. He has represented government agencies and commercial banks, savings banks, their board of directors and management on federal and state banking laws and regulations for over 40years.
He possesses the depth and breadth of experience in addressing all aspects of financial institution matters and takes great pride in maintaining client relationships built on trust, communication, and delivery.
Bruce can provide you with attentive, top-quality legal services. His focus is clear: to provide clients of all sizes the highest standard of legal counsel and banking law expert witness services.
Areas of expertise include:
- Bank Regulatory Procedures
- Bank Branch Applications
- Bank Charter Applications
- Bank Officers’ Duties and Responsibilities
- Financial institution Lender Liability
- Bank Fraud
- Bank Holding Companies
- Board of Directors’ Conduct
- Director Responsibilities and Fiduciary Duties
- Bank Management
- Bank Mergers
- Bank Policy & Procedures
- Corporate Governance
- Director’s & Officer’s Liability Insurance
- Fidelity Insurance Issues
- Formation and operations of Credit Services Organizations (CSO’S) under Texas law
- Automobile Title and Pay Day lending
To find out more about his work in helping clients navigate the numerous facets of federal and state laws that govern the financial industry call 817-472-6969.